Tokai National University Organization Gifu University Faculty of Engineering Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology Materials Chemistry Course
Chika Takai (Yamashita)
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University
1. Award name:
Tokyo Screen Powder Engineering Research Encouragement Award
(English) Tokyo Screen Award
(1) To support the research of young (to mid-career) researchers on powder engineering.
(2) Awarded to one person per year.
(3) Financial support for attendance and presentations at four to five international conferences, including the year in which the award was decided.
3. Candidate requirements
(1) Be a government or academic researcher conducting research activities related to powder engineering. However, the applicant must be a member of the Japan Society of Powder Technology.
(2) Assistant professor, lecturer, associate professor, etc., with tenure or tenure track.
4. Winner determination process
Instead of open recruitment, candidates are selected by an award screening committee set up within Tokyo Screen.
In principle, a prize of 2,000,000 yen will be presented through the "Academic Encouragement Donation" scheme of the accepting institution, such as a university.
After the end of the international conference, the winners will promptly submit a brief report. We do not require accounting reports.